FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Day Ever!


Today is my favorite person's birthday.  Anyone want to take a guess??  

DUHHHH!!

MY NATOR (STEVE)!!  

There is no one like my husband Nator.  He is the perfect combo platter of everything I could ever want in a man!  He is the most loving, kind, and devoted person I know, and I love that I get to snuggle up to him for the rest of my life!!     He has been the best thing that's ever happened to me,  and I am soooooo blessed to have him in my life!




" A little Birthday Boy Quiz"

1.  Where would Nator love to eat everyday for the rest of his life?

2.  Who are Lady and Lilly?

3.  Nator calls his sister __________.   And he calls his brother________________.

4.  How old will Nator be today??

5.  ______   _______  _______  _______  is Nator's blizzard of choice.

6.  "__________"  is the animal sound that Nator likes to make at any given (and almost always random) moment.

7.  ___________ is Nator's favorite Saturday Night Live Character.

8.  ____________ is Nator's favorite action drama, and  _______  ___  ____ __________

   is his favorite comedy.

9.  Nator's Nickname for me is __________.

10.  Nator calls his car the BOV....What does BOV Stand for?


answers
1. Joe T's   2. His favorite pets of all time   3. Lizbo, Dar    4. 28   5.Reeces Peanut Butter Cup    6. Meow   7. Will Ferrell   8.Braveheart,  Night at the Roxbury  9.Gator   10. Bundle of Value



3 comments:

  1. HA! That was so cute! Happy Birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE love the Nator...Happy happy day!!!! Just think you and Nator were born just weeks apart 28 years ago..I love to think of Gods hand in creating you to be together!!!! You are a blessed couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only missed one on the quiz :) I hope y'all had a fun celebration-- any job news? beenthinking of you

    ReplyDelete