1. Two of my favorite people had birthdays this month. MG and Lil. There aren't two more fun-loving wonderful people to celebrate! I love you both...You put the fun-shine in life!
2. We found out that Baby is not just a baby anymore...Baby is a "he", and he has a name - LUKE. We can call him by his name when we talk to him now.
3. I have been feeling so peppy and energetic this month. I finally feel like I have the spring back in my step! No more car sick feeling or blaaaahhness!
4. Ranch and Sister-Cake will be finding out if Baby-Cake is a boy or Girl. I can't wait to find out more about Luke's best friend.
5. Fathers Day. We get to celebrate my favorite man over the age of 28. PJ! He is the most loving, caring, thoughtful dad. He is always a blast to be around, and he always knows how to turn my frown upside down and cheer me up!
6. We have 2 new dads this father's day. Nator already loves being a dad to Luke. I am blown away already by how much he cares about Luke. He is going to be the most kind and loving dad to our little boy. I can't wait to see him hold our little baby for the first time. It is also my Brother Rangers first father's day. If he is half as good at being a dad as he is a big brother he will be phenomenal! I can just see a baby boy being his little pal, and a baby girl just melting his heart! It is so fun how Ranger and I grew up experiencing everything together - we were a team. And now we are still experiencing everything together as semi-newly weds about to have our first little one only a month apart! It will also be so much fun to see our little bitties interact with each other.
7. One of my best friends will be turning 28 this month. Happy Birthday Carol! You are the most devoted friend a girl could have. Can't wait to live close to you someday!
8. Steve got to feel baby Luke kick this month, and he loved it!
9. We are going to paint Luke's nursery this month. I can't wait!!
10. This month I hit 20 weeks pregnant (June 17th)...which means only 20 weeks til I get to hold my lil bitty!