FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Musical Treasure!



Singer/Songwriter Diane Birch recently debuted her first album and it's sooo good! Listening to her is like listening to a combo platter of my favorite female artists. There is no way I could describe Diane Birch's music in one word..she is very eclectic...Her music is soulful, jazzy, catchy, bluesy, and easy to listen to.

So, if you want an amazing album beginning to end...You gotta download her's-DUHH! It's only 7.99 on itunes. You can even listen to her music on her website: http://www.dianebirch.com/

MG, you will love her-She reminds me of Carole King!

2 comments:

  1. OK ...MIss Priss...I need to download pics as well HOW!!????

    I am going to listen to this gal in a minute..

    mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! I am going to have to check her out! can't wait to hang out tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete