FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Super Cute Shoes & Super Great Cause!



My favorite big brother, Ranger, sells Tom's Shoes in his vintage clothing store in College Station, TX. With every pair of shoes purchased, Tom's shoes gives a pair of new shoes to a child in need. A few weeks ago when I was in College Station, I got my first pair of Tom's shoes. My brother has a wide selection of Tom's shoes, but of course I picked the super girly glittery ones. They are so cute and comfy. Everyone should have at least one pair in their closet! When I wear my glitter Tom's I get tons of compliments. Last time when I was at the mall wearing my comfy glitter shoes, several girls stopped me and said, "Those are the cutest shoes!!", and "Where in the world did you get those shoes!?" Who doesn't love to be "that girl" who gets stopped at the mall because of her cute shoes?! It's crazy/awesome to think that my "statement" "attention getting" shoes are the ones that impact a child's life. I wish all shopping was considered a good deed and could help others.


These will be my next pair....Can you tell I'm hooked??!

No comments:

Post a Comment