FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 Years going on Forever...


Yesterday was Nator and my 2 year anniversary!  I am so thankful to be married to the Love of my Life and Best Friend!  


A few of my favorite things about Nator:

He makes me laugh constantly
His love for the Lord
He is lighthearted & fun loving
His good looks:)
He is fun to be around
He is the kindest person I know and will do anything for his friends and family
He is humble ( He has no idea how smart, talented & good looking he is)
He reflects the Love of Christ in the way he treats others
He's athletic
His silliness (he doesn't take life to seriously)
He's loyal to the end
He makes being married so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love this...YOU are both Fine China (in my books)!!!

    lov u both ..mg

    ReplyDelete