FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sister Cake!!


So, now that I am not working I have no time to update my blog!!  You would think it's the other way around, but time flies when you are having fun:)   Sunday was the wonderful celebration of My sister in law, Megan (I call her sister cake)!  Not only was it her 27th birthday, but it was also her and my big brother Ranger's one year anniversary.  They are such a great couple!!  I am so thankful the Lord brought Sister-Cake & Ranger together, and I love how I got to be a part of it all!  Less than 3 years ago when I sat by the beautiful and sweet Megan in my Bible Study class, I immediately thought,  I wish my brother could marry a girl like her!  Well, my wish came true!!  She definitely has been the best thing that has happened to my brother, and my whole family just adores her! Not only is she a wonderful sister in law, but she is one of my closest friends!  Love you Sister-Cake & Ranger!  

A Birthday Acrostic for Megan

Magnetic - people are drawn to you!
Easy to be around
Gorgeous & Giving
Adorable
Natural & Genuine

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute :) yeah we totally need to find a triatholon to do! first though..get through spin class! I loved getting to catch up with you yesterday! You are a great sister-in-law and i am sure Megan is so glad she married your brother too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister GateGate! Ranger just showed me your sweet sweet blog and it made my day! YOU are such a blessing to me. I'm so thankful to have a sister that I love to be around and is as wonderful as you. Thank you for your sweet words. I will go back to this when I need a boost of encouragement. Love you!

    Sister Cake

    ReplyDelete