FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anthropologie...A good thing??


I was feeling so good about my self-controlled little self until recently an Anthropologie store opened in my area. I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE!  It's hard enough having a Target a couple of miles from my house ( I can't walk into Target without spending over $50) Seriously, why did Anthropologie have to plant a big fat temptation store a hop, skip &  jump away from my house? I have no idea how to walk into that store and not have an immediate need for so many lovely things!!  It's kind of ridiculous how I can go from being "perfectly content" to "critically in need".    They  need to back-space. delete. that store, so I can go back to being my good little thrifty self!   Thank goodness, my mom gave me some shopping power to Anthropologie for my birthday...yes, she always does it right!!  So, I bolted over to Anthro like a kid on their way to a candy shop!  Yes, it was just what the Dr. ordered...Thanks Mom!  You know how to make a Gator's day! 

A couple of the items I couldn't resist:


Can't wait to wear this..


This fun sweater in blue!  



This is on my wish list!!
So cute...I need it;)  



3 comments:

  1. so cute! where did they open up?? please enlighten me..or maybe you shouldn't b/c I cannot and repeat cannot step in there and spend money! can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those cute items too!!!!!! So cute! Can you imagine if I had an anthropology close to me?

    I agree next pay check you need that top. It is a must!

    Love you...sorry I trained you well!

    mg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Anthropology!! They always have a good sale rack too! Love the RUFFLES too!

    ReplyDelete