FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Heaven Sent & Full of Mint!


These minty treats = the perfect combo to make anyone have a cozy & happy evening!

These Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches taste like jumbo frozen thin mints! They are Delish. You would never believe they are low fat and only 140 calories. I love guiltless little splurges!


MENTHA COLLECTION from Bath & Body Works
A breath of fresh air in a bottle! I'm not normally a huge fan of Bath and Body Works products, but they have the best Minty pampering goods. I love how refreshing the body wash is. Great on a hot day or after a hard work-out!



AVEDA COMFORTING TEA!
Oh my G!! This tea is phenomenal. It's minty & sweet, and you don't have to add any sweetener! It is the ultimate caffeine-free relaxation treat.


LASTLY & MOST IMPORTANTLY....
We are "MINT" to find True & Everlasting Comfort in JESUS CHRIST!
In as much as these "things" bring comfort, the ultimate comfort is in knowing that nothing can separate us from God's love. Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loves us.

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute! I love those skinny cow sandwiches :) Oh and I miss u! do you and steve want to do something with Josh and I this weekend? we need to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete