FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Free As A Bird!

I am no longer employed!!  YAY:)  I love fresh starts and new beginnings!  I've already started a list of fun ( and of course some productive) activities to do in my free time this fall.

Here is my list so far:

-spinning classes
-women's bible study
-meal ministry at my church
-go to First Friday in Philly this fall (first Friday evening of each month art galleries  throughout the city open their doors to the public)
- golf lessons
-organize my house
-play more tennis with my huz
-visit my family in Texas
-plant some flowers in my front yard
-swim laps with my friend Ashley
-learn to knit
-volunteer in my community
-Go to a pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins to carve
-go to a fun concert

Life is good:)

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds awesome! yeah and I will totally do spinning w/ you too if you do it on base :) I am glad that you have maped out some fun things..oh and I just told josh that we have to check out that first philly thing too!

    ReplyDelete